We also have expertise in supply, installation & commissioning of hydraulic lift. Hydraulic lift are widely used in multi-story buildings and industrial purpose. These elevators are highly durable as these are manufactured using premium quality raw material procured from reliable vendors. These elevators are manufactured by a team of expert professionals making optimum utilization of advance technology and modern tools & equipment. Offered elevators are fabricated as per the international standards and thus ensure excellent functioning. Customers can avail these elevators from us in various specifications in accordance with their needs.
Hydraulic lift uses the principle of Pascal’s Law
The hydraulic system is based on Pacal’s principle of transmission of fluid-pressure. Basically, the compression of fluids is used for the generation of control and power.
There are two pistons. The force is applied on the smaller one and the object to be lifted is kept on the larger piston. So, when we want to lift a box or load, an equivalent pressure enough to lift the load to appropriate height is applied on the smaller piston which is transmitted to all the directions in the liquid, and hence, on the bigger piston too. Hence, the load is lifted. This is the working of a hydraulic lift.
Today, there are three primary elevator types: hydraulic lifts, electric traction lifts, and machine room-less lifts. While each of these types of lifts has its own set of pros and cons, the hydraulic elevator is one of the most commonly used in modern society.
- Microprocessor-based dispatching
- Simplex or Group Elevator Operation
- Safety features include infra-red door curtain, emergency cab lighting, emergency phone
- Eco-friendly biodegradeable hydraulic oil option.
The Advantages of Hydraulic Lifts
As we mentioned, the hydraulic elevator is one of the most commonly used types of lifts. This is due to the following advantages:
- They occupy less space in a building, requiring almost 10% less area for the lift shaft.
- They are highly effective with heavy loads, as the hydraulic power provides great lifting strength.
- There is no need for an overhead machine room. Similarly, overhead structural requirements aren’t needed either. The load of the elevator is distributed to load-bearing walls.
- Pit is not required.