MRL – Machine Room less Elevator passenger elevators were first developed in Europe and are rapidly gaining popularity in India.
MRL is an exciting new elevator configuration designed to save space, money, energy, and time. It is a good choice for mid-rise buildings that need to get passengers where they are going quickly.
MRL – Machine Room less Elevator Benefits
- MRLs save space by placing the compact, gearless machine directly in the elevator shaft.
- There is no need for a roof top machine room, which potentially lowers building construction costs.
- Gearless machines and counterweight configuration of MRLs increases energy efficiency and provides a smooth, quiet ride.
- MRLs typically travel faster than traditional hydraulic elevators, which saves time for riders.
- Microprocessor-based dispatching and state-of-the-art VVVF AC motor control.
- Simplex or Group Elevator Operation
- Safety features include infra-red door curtain, emergency cab lighting, emergency phone
- Unlike other MRLs, the Bash MRL includes a rope gripper to prevent unintended motion